The Indian Digital Media Awards 2016 started with one of the trendiest questions in current marketing holdings and learnings, “How is Digital Marketing Shaping Business Outcomes?” The group discussion consisting some of the top ones from Industry lead to various conclusions.
Some of the key points which included:
• Can Digital Media become the only source of marketing in future?
• How a marketer currently considers the budget share for digital?
• Data measurement & business outcome i.e how to move the needle from awareness to consideration to purchase?
The key points were expanded, analysed and were put forth by the group of top marketers.
The section following the group discussion had an interesting presentation by none other than WittyFeed. The newly-found-fame company CEO managed to hold nerves and give a great speech at the event.
Over to the introductions, we headed forward to the placement of IDMA 2016 Awards and their categories and respective nominees understatement.
Since the event focused more on statistics, we are going to do the same:
So let us begin with our speakers:
• Amitabh Tapadar- Brand Group & Consumer Insights head – Consumer Products Segment Bajaj Electricals limited. You can follow him on @amitabhtapadar.
• Anuradha Aggarwal- Chief Marketing Officer at Marico Ltd.
• Praseed Prasad – Head of Agency & Partnerships Flipkart Ads
• Ranjoy Dey – Head of Digital Havas Media India. You can follow him on @ranjoydey
• Siddharth Banerjee – Senior Vice President – Marketing Vodafone India Ltd. You can follow him on Sidbanerjee13
• Somnath Kedia – Business head at IFB Industries Ltd. You can follow him on @somnath_kedia
• Vinay Kumar Singhal – Co-founder and CEO WittyFeed. You can follow him on @vinaykrsinghal
One of the most crucial part of any award ceremony is their jury. A jury which puts in enormous efforts to select those deserving winners carefully.
Let us show you the jury:
• Anjali Hegde – CEO, India Ansible Mobile. You can follow her on @MedusaDevi
• Chris Higgins – Business Head IdeateLabs. @chrismhiggins.
• Dhananjay Arora – Founder & CEO K Webmaker digital Agency. You can follow him at @dhananjaykwed
• Kunal Kishore – Founder Director Value 360 Communications. You can follow him at @KunalKishore24
• Lavin Punjabi – President Affinity.com. You can follow him at @lavinpunjabi.
• Mahesh Jakhetiya – Founder & CEO Shopezzy. Make sure you follow him at @mjhaketiya.
• Manjunatha KG – Chairman & CEO Kenscio Digital Marketing. Follow him at aghneri.
• Rajesh Lalwani – Managing Director Scenario Consulting. Follow him at @rajeshlalwani
• Rohan Chandrashekhar – CEO at Buzzvalve.
• Suveer Bajaj – Cofounder at FoxyMoron. Follow him at @Suveer_b
• Venu Ganganna – CEO & Partner at Langoor.
• S Yesudas – Managing Director & Co-founder triggerbridge.
We are attaching a complete list of categories and their shortlisted entries! Also, there is a little contest for you all to comment out winners in comments. The ones who get them right will receive Pehchaan India hamper.
Also, before you go: Here are some interesting tweets. You may get a hint for that hamper.
— Terrence Joseph (@terrenceyosef) June 17, 2016
— Tanishq Sharma (@tanishqsh96) June 17, 2016